Topcoat is a 100% active ingredient soil wetting agent designed for direct spray-on application
- Soil wetting agent designed for direct spray-on application to highly managed turf and/or specialty crops.
- Useful for managing difficult-to-wet soil environments such as areas of high traffic/ compaction, steep slopes, and/or hydrophobic soils such as those associated with localized dry spot (LDS)
- Concentrated formulation consisting of 100% active ingredients and designed to deliver long lasting performance.
- 1-2 applications per season at standard rates can typically deliver adequate performance for most problematic soil conditions
- Compound molecular structure that embeds itself in the hydrophobic soil colloids while retaining moisture is the soil solution.
- Phyto-tested and approved for use on sensitive grasses such as bent-turf commonly found on golf course putting greens and tee boxes.
- Approved for use on new seedings as well as established turf and crops.
- 100% Active Ingredient Formulation
- Direct Spray-On application for difficult-to-wet soils
- Long lasting performance
- Approved for use on new seedings as well as established turf
- Tested for phytotoxicity